Thursday, July 7, 2011

Playing with photoshop

So I've been putting off some cartoon training to learn some of the powerful programs that I'll need to make cartoons!

Trying out some outer space backgrounds with Photoshop!









These are a lot more realistic than what you'd probably see in a cartoon. I've been using online tutorials to get an idea of how people are able to create these types of views so easily and quickly just to get a better handle on these vastly powerful programs. The online community is pretty good about sharing info thankfully! It's with these basics that I hope to adapt and create backgrounds with my own flair...

By the way.. Still working on the cartoon.. among the many other little projects I'm doing.. Need to make a deal with Father Time and get him to freeze things up for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment