Thursday, August 6, 2009

How about an update, asshole!?

Well, if I keep forgeting how to log in to this thing I'll never be able to update, eh? But, since you asked so nicely, here's an update:

So this a a little more of lesson 1 and a little bit of lesson 2...



At some point, I realized that I could draw pictures bigger. This way fitting in the details isn't as hard! I must be a genius!



This is a drawing that was inspired by a doodle I did that looked like my friend Rob. Here's Rob in all of his computer programing glory. Chained to a desk with a broken ping pong paddle. (He likes ping pong... and paddling heh heh {not really}[The paddling part I mean]) It turned out pretty good except for now that I see it on the computer I can see that the table is lop-sided... sigh... FAILURE!



Here's some of the lesson 2 stuff. Squash and Stretch. So as you might have guessed, a face stretches when the mouth is open or the jaw is down and squashes when the jaw is up and clenched or smiling.. so these are the sketches I did from the Preston Blair Book.
I give myself an A... for Asshole!



A few more lesson 2 things with another pose of Rob being very very angry. I was trying to understand line of action.. which I still just don't quite get..



More practicing line of action with Rob.. the bottom one kinda sucks.. the top two are alright..



Last one of angry Rob. Damn, Rob, who peed in your Cheerios?



This is probably the one drawing where I kinda got the line of action working a bit.


So that's it for now... The rest of the drawings were junk. No need to scan them. I know I always say this, but I'm going to try to update more. Hopefully once a week. I'm really gonna make an effort to carve out some time for this... Or maybe I'm just telling myself that.

Time will tell!

OUT

-k

No comments:

Post a Comment